Terms & Conditions
Each of the terms mentioned below has in these Conditions of Service at Babr.one (hereinafter the "Conditions") the following meanings:
- Announcement: refers to all the elements and data (visual, textual, sound, photographs, drawings), presented by an Advertiser editorial under his sole responsibility, in order to buy, rent or sell a product or service and broadcast on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Advertiser: means any natural or legal person, a major, established in Jordan, holds an account and having submitted an announcement, from it, on the Website. Any Advertiser must be connected to the Personal Account for deposit and or manage its ads. Ad first deposit automatically entails the establishment of a Personal Account to the Advertiser.
- Personal Account: refers to the free space that any Advertiser must create and which it should connect from the Website to disseminate, manage, and view its ads.
- Babr OÜ or babr.one: means the company that publishes and operates the Website and Mobile Site Babr OÜ, registered at the Trade and Companies Register of Cotonou under the number 14937420 whose registered office is at Harjumaa, Tallinn, A. H. Tammsaare tee 47, 11316.
- Customer Service: means the department from which the Advertiser may obtain further information. This service can be contacted via email by clicking the link on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Babr.one Service: This means the services made available to Users and Advertisers on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Website: This means the website operated by Babr OÜ accessed mainly from the URL https://babr.one and allowing Users and Advertisers to access the Service via internet LaraClassified.
- Mobile Site: is the mobile site operated by LaraClassified accessible from the URL https://babr.one and allowing Users and Advertisers to access via their mobile phone service interpreters.site.
- User: any visitor with access to babr.one Service via the Website and Mobile Site and Consultant Service of Babr accessible from different media.
These Terms and Conditions Of Use establish the contractual conditions applicable to any subscription by an Advertiser connected to its Personal Account from the Website and Mobile Site.
Any use of the website by an Advertiser is full acceptance of the current Terms.
Responsibility for Babr.one can not be held liable for non-performance or improper performance of due control, either because of the Advertiser, or a case of major force.
Modification of these terms
Babr OÜ reserves the right, at any time, to modify all or part of the Terms and Conditions.
Advertisers are advised to consult the Terms to be aware of the changes.
If part of the Terms should be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the provisions in question would be deemed unwritten, without questioning the validity of the remaining provisions will continue to apply between Advertisers and babr.one.
Any complaints should be addressed to the Customer Service of babr.one